Sunday 6 January 2013

FMS & Stickygram Photo-A-Day Challenge - January Week 1

It's a new year and a fresh start to the FMS photoaday challenge.

The prompts from Fat Mum Slim this week were:
1. Today
2. Something new
3. Heart
4. The view from here
5. Movement
6. Mine


Today - a Christmas card arrived!
Something new - shoes
Heart - I love these elephant paperclips
The view from here - on my way to work from the rickshaw
Movement - curtains billowing in the breeze
Mine - Strawberries... And I'm not sharing!


I stumbled across another photoaday challenge. This time from a company, Stickygram, who turn your Instagram snaps into little fridge magnets.

And the prompts from Stickygram were
1. Resolutions
2. Sunrise / Sunset
3. My home
4. Travel
5. My friends
6. Animals


Happy snapping...
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment