Sunday 14 October 2012

Zendala Dare 26 - Halloween

So I'm late again for my second dare entry, but I'm OK with that because I'm over the moon with my zendala!

So the challenge (Zendala Dare 26) was a first week of the month challenge, and that means it not just the template that's given, but further conditions too. And this one was to create a Halloween Zendala.

Zendala Dare 26 Template


I was completely confused at first and didn't know where to start, but then I saw the 'mouths' that I could fill with vampire teeth... and we were off!
Teeth, Scales, Eyeballs, Cobwebs, Bones, and a Snake


And then I had a play with my watercolour pencils!
Halloween
Tangles: Reticulated, Rounded Flukes, AntidotsWeb, IX
I had sooooo much fun with this :D

I'm hoping to post the next one on time! Do you think I'll manage?

Happy tangling...
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment