Monday 2 September 2013

Weekly Creative Roundup

Laura's Zentangle challenge this week was to use the official Zentangle pattern Tipple in your offering. Tipple is just lots of small circles or squished circles and a great space filler. So here's my Tipple offering, along with Paushalov and Pippin.


This week I've been noticing patterns everywhere. Here's a few I've spotted on a cushion in the back of a car, a drain cover and the interior of my rickshaw one morning on the way to work {Henna Drum, Bales-ish, and one that reminds me of W2}.


I had a revelation! I realised that I now had some white paint, so even though I never got my white Gelly Roll to work I could finally finish the Ebony and Ivory challenge! So here it is...


And I'm super happy with it. There's some Crescent Moon, Nzeppel, Kuke and Tripoli.

I've also finished a couple of backgrounds for some freehand mandalas I'm planning to do over the next week.


30 Days of Lists is back. This challenge rolls out every March and September. Super easy to do; just answer the daily prompt with a list! A great way to begin Journaling or for those who don't have much time. Then if you want to you share a pic of your journal page on one of the social networking platforms. Mine go on Instagram.


So after I made coconut milk last week I decided to use it in a Thai Green Curry. I used a bunch of not very Thai veggies... button mushrooms, baby corn, potato, pak choy, carrots, and peas. Then I cheated and bought a jar of green curry paste, as it's really hard to get some of the stuff you need for it.
It was yummy! But I forgot to take any photos. Next time... And there will definitely be a next time!

Happy creating... 
Claire 

No comments:

Post a Comment